August Happy List :)



Just think of 10 things that are making you happy this month, write them down and grab the banner above for your post! Lets forget about the negatives for a minute, turn off the news and give some attention to all the good things in our lives!

The 10 things making me happy this month are...
  1. Orange juice - loving it these days!
  2. Having friends visit for the weekend and me managing to stay awake for most of their stay lol
  3. Showing friends and family our baby scan picture and seeing the scan!
  4. Double yolk eggs we get from our hens every few days
  5. Our new mattress - it is exactly what a bed in heaven would feel like :)
  6. My pregnant belly feeling bigger by the day!
  7. Seeing my friend take the plunge and start her own business, I'm so excited for her!
  8. Having the luxury of time so I can just rest when I'm tired and enjoy this pregnancy instead of feeling like I always should be doing something else. Since Al does do everything, except grow our baby, HE should really be number 8 :)
  9. Womens hockey games and all the track races of the olympics 
  10. My friends :)

12 week picture, I'm 13 weeks now and bigger already!

If you post a happy list don't forget to leave a comment so I can add you're link to the revolutionaries and people looking for a positivity kick can come find you!


*CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS REVOLUTIONARIES*
Gemma
Sue
Kim
Jane

15 comments:

  1. Yay! What a lovely little bump Astra :-)
    Happiness revolutions shared on The perfect wife, who knew how great it would make us feel..I'm ready for the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome Gemma glad you guys joined in - it does make you feel great hey? xx

      Delete
  2. Bad, bad Jane didn't post last months...but I'll let you know when this month's is up!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome, i love reading yours :) hope your/chris's hand is ok... xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops sorry about those two deleted posts, forgetting everything.

    I decided to join in this month and mentioned you in my post and linked to here, I hope you don't mind.

    http://ournewlifeinthecountry.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-happiness-revolution-august.html

    Happy August to you both and that perfect little baby bump!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really great list Sue and thanks for joining the revolution! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Well, that one great list and one perfect baby bump! Oh, how time flies!!! I'm so glad you're documenting your belly progress and sharing it here with us :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bee girl, i am seriously loving having a wee bump :) x

      Delete
  7. Hi Astra - love your blog and I've taken part in your revolution!! Joint me over at http://lovefrompeapods.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/you-say-you-want-revolution.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome kim, and your list is brilliant, next year I am going to grow some flowers so I can have them inside :) x

      Delete
  8. Loving the baby bump Astra- pregnancy is amazing! I have just got back from a fortnight away with the family when I manage to find my way out of the washing heap I'll posta belated happy list :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it really is amazing! Two weeks away sounds lovely, good luck with the catch up laundry... x

      Delete
  9. Growing nicely there. Blooming indeed. I have joined in this month with your lovely idea. I have linked back to your blog to. http://cherisong-plaskellymac.blogspot.co.uk Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - it's really appreciated and I always reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...