Things that are making me happy this July :)



Just think of 10 things that are making you happy this month, write them down and grab the banner above for your post! Lets forget about the negatives for a minute, turn off the news and give some attention to all the good things in our lives!
  1. Being pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!! it's just the happiest I've ever been :)
  2. Chatting to my sisters more on the phone
  3. Eating our first peas from the garden - so delicious!
  4. Long weekends at home (we get 12th +13th off)
  5. Buying our first baby toy, beautiful, well made, second hand and wooden - ticks all the right boxes! 
  6. My bed! I am just loving my sleep these days lol
  7. All the lovely comments I/we got in response to our baby news, it really was amazing, thank you so much :)
  8. Our brilliant and very funny hens who are laying such delicious eggs every day - we love you!
  9. Tuc biscuits (a fluffy melt in your mouth salted cracker thing!) - although I'm seriously rationing myself they're not the healthiest lol
  10. The way people are referring to us as "you 3" - "take care you 3" or "love to the 3 of you" it's so sweet :)

Our baby's first toy!

Our funny ladies getting a good vantage point :)

Don't forget to leave a comment so I can add you're link to the revolutionaries and people looking for a positivity kick can come find you!

*CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS REVOLUTIONARIES*

8 comments:

  1. What a great list- I love the toy. I'll post my new list at some point this evening. I need to go and make the children's tea now :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i was just commenting on your blog as you were on mine! I know is'nt that toy just the best! and only£2.99 such a bargain. looking forward to your list :)

      Delete
    2. haha how funny to be commenting together!

      You can get so many bargains if you start early on. Babies needn't cost as much as some people think :-)

      I have made my happy list now http://littlefamilyof3-sarah.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/happy-list.html

      Delete
  2. Big congratulations on your exciting news!!
    I made my list a little while ago...http://swingsandroundabouts-jo.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2012-07-09T16:09:00%2B01:00&max-results=3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I'm not sure why I don't have a follow button- maybe that's where I'm going wrong with this blogging business lol! Thanks Astra I'll definatley be looking into it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha no problem - the follow button is so handy :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Sarah,I've just found you through SFT's blog and am looking forward to reading more of your lovely blog,I know im going to like it here,so cheerful and happy!Take care,lots of love juliexo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello :) thanks for following and I'm glad you enjoy it - cheerful and happy is what I'm all about! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment - it's really appreciated and I always reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...