Just think of 10 things that are making you happy this month, write them down and grab the banner above for your post! Lets forget about the negatives for a minute, turn off the news and give some attention to all the good things in our lives!
- Being pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!! it's just the happiest I've ever been :)
- Chatting to my sisters more on the phone
- Eating our first peas from the garden - so delicious!
- Long weekends at home (we get 12th +13th off)
- Buying our first baby toy, beautiful, well made, second hand and wooden - ticks all the right boxes!
- My bed! I am just loving my sleep these days lol
- All the lovely comments I/we got in response to our baby news, it really was amazing, thank you so much :)
- Our brilliant and very funny hens who are laying such delicious eggs every day - we love you!
- Tuc biscuits (a fluffy melt in your mouth salted cracker thing!) - although I'm seriously rationing myself they're not the healthiest lol
- The way people are referring to us as "you 3" - "take care you 3" or "love to the 3 of you" it's so sweet :)
|Our baby's first toy!|
|Our funny ladies getting a good vantage point :)|
Don't forget to leave a comment so I can add you're link to the revolutionaries and people looking for a positivity kick can come find you!