We got something exciting in the mail!

We have just received our custom ordered, handmade, 100% recycled, BEAUTIFUL cat bed from Raggy world. Cara loves it already, have a look...



I love the colours and the whole rustic feel - right up my street :) She also normally leaves hair all over that bit of the sofa where she likes to curl up, now she just gets her bed hairy and since its machine washable thats fine by me! So I'd like to say a big thank you to Wean - we all love it in this house!

Raggy world also happens to be one of my lovely sponsors so if you're interested in handcrafted recycled products you should definitely click the link in the side bar and have a nosey around her Etsy shop! My favourites are these place mats, they remind me of the summer sky :)



7 comments:

  1. Sweet Cara looks so darn comfy...she may want one in each room!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a cat bed & Cara (love that name) looks like she is in heaven. Our Sylvia has a feather pillow covered with a flannelette pillow case on the couch in our bedroom because I was sick of her furring the decorative cushion - spoils the whole look & symmetry I had going for that gorgeous old rolled arm couch though lol. Our other cat Evie lives on the Persian floor rug in front of the fire - I vacuum right up to her & she will not move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cara means 'friend' in irish - we love it too :) I can't believe you're cat doesn't run from the vacuum, as soon as I turn ours on Cara runs a mile!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh she looks so comfy ! I'm so glad she (and you) like it. I was worried it might not have turned up.
    Thank you for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're so welcome, she loves it and so do I :) I always worry when I post things too, I have very little faith in the royal mail...

      Delete
  4. Oh it does look wonderful! So cosy. Congrats Wean!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - it's really appreciated and I always reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...