The 10 little things that are making me happy this month are:
- Planning our backyard hen house and run (so exciting!).
- Revamping our home to feel ready for the longer evenings and good weather.
- Having lots of candles burning in the evenings.
- Having our wood burner in our living room, even if its not hooked up yet!
- The fact that it's now light when we get up for work.
- Looking outside and seeing our wee greenhouse fixed and set up for spring.
- Bubbles :)
- Having our wish list for the year written out, we've planned one purchase each month so we can stick to our monthly spending and savings amounts.
- Being well and healthy, I went though a stage of catching all the things the kids had at work the last few months but I'm now totally OCD with hand washing, vitamins and echinacea and it seems to be working :)
- Seeing the first herb seedlings pop up through the soil on the kitchen windowsill.
So what's making you happy these days?