- Being in Scotland visiting family and friends for more than just a weekend.
- Seeing our first lettuce's pop up out of the soil.
- Getting involved in the big plans at work and having my ideas be taken onboard.
- Getting my day off a week (working only 4 10 hour days not 5) soooo happy!
- Reading my River Cottage Cookbook in the evenings.
- Waking up on the weekends before 10am so I get more out of the days.
- Seeing my little kitten all healthy again, playing happily everyday.
- Experimenting with my new sewing machine.
- Planning the years holidays and short breaks away.
- Making little veggie patches in our garden with my husband.
I'd love to hear what little things, or big things are making you happy, if you have a list on your blog just leave a link and I'll come check it out :)
***on a not so happy note blogger is frustrating me a lot... I cant see any of the blogs im following and since im away using family laptops i dont have them saved, i hope it gets sorted soon - im missing my regular reads, hope you're all well and i look forward to catching up soon :) also does anyone know if the thread comments are working yet?***